Sunday 2 August 2015

End of the year!End of Boko Haram!!!

President Buhari was on a one day visit to the republic of Benin as the guest of Honour at their 55th anniversary
At a gala held in his honour by the president of benin republic Boni Yayi. He commended president Yayi for contributing 800 troops to the multinational joint task force saying:
 "and I assure you that we will defeat Boko Haram by the end of this year." He further stated that:
"I am impressed by your concern and critical approaches by increasing your contributions to the multinational task force of the Lake Chad Commission. This is a great sacrifice on the part of the Benin Republic.

"Even in my first coming into office under a different arrangement, we have learnt to live in peace with our neighbours. Within the week I was sworn in, I went to Niger, Chad. I was supposed to go to Cameroon but I was summoned by the G7 leaders to brief them about the security situation in Nigeria concerning Boko Haram, which declared allegiance to ISIS which gives it international dimension."

No comments:

Post a Comment