Wednesday 1 November 2017

Unholy Pleasure Season Two Episode Three Sex Scene

...sorry for the inconvenience

"I responded to her moan by giving each nipple a light suck while stimulating the other with my fingers and she moaned even louder and then I gently pushed her to lie back so that I could be on top of her. I had never given a woman head before but my friends said it drove women wild and I wanted to do to her what she did to me at the cinema,  I kissed her down to her abdomen and then I got to her crotch.

I began by circling her clit with the tip of my tongue, the effect was intense as she her body stiffened and she wrapped her thighs around my head holding it firmly and encouraging me to pleasure her with my tongue. I was pleased by the invitation and so I drew the flat of my tongue along her slit while kissing and nibbling on her clitoris, her reaction was totally rewarding as her hips were bucking and her voice was mesmerizing

“Yes, Baby that’s wonderful” she moaned

“I need you inside me now” she yelled but one thing I had learned over time was not to rush sex. Even though I had a massive erection and I wanted so badly to make love to her but somehow I managed to constrain myself. As I lay between her  spread legs I allowed the tip of my cock to enter her wet slit, I had never experienced anything like that as I entered into her slowly I could feel the walls of her pussy clasp wetly around my rock hard dick.

As soon as I was half way into her I slowly withdrew, her pussy sucked and clasped unto me trying to draw me back into her. My next penetration went slightly deeper and slightly faster. The next took about three quarter of my length and it took all of my will power not to thrust into her as far and as fast as I could.

“Damn it boy! Fuck me harder! Fuck me faster! She yelled
I needed no further encouragement as I slammed into her as hard and as fast as I knew how, and the most incredible thing is despite how wet she was, her tight pussy still clamped firmly around my dick. As I hammered into her as hard and as fast as I could Celine kept pace by thrusting her hips up to me meet me so that my dick was as far inside her as it could go and our pubic bones grinded against each other.

This stimulated her clitoris even more, and then she pushed up her knees and it changed the way our bodies met and gave me the opportunity to thrust even deeper, making love to Celine was even more rewarding than I had expected  and suddenly I felt my orgasm approaching and then she cried out

“Hold up Mark, don’t cum yet”
Slowing down was probably the most difficult thing I have ever done but it was absolutely rewarding, as I slowed down I began to thrust with more strength and I began to hit her core and I began to feel her approaching orgasm, her pussy became tighter, her legs grabbed me as they stiffened and her body rocked from side to side, I couldn’t hold it in any longer either as I pumped longs strings of my seed into her."

...continue the story http://nexusvibe.com/love-story-unholy-pleasure-season-two-episode-three/

No comments:

Post a Comment